28-01-14

Haul | H&M Addiction...


First of all: WOW, thank you! Twelve followers... If every post will yield as many followers as the first, my amount of followers will go BIG. Thank you so much everybody for following me without even seeing a trace of how I blog :) That being sad, I also want to say I'm sorry it took me so long to post my first article. My laptop didn't work anymore, so yeah... that wasn't really helpful.

To make it up to you, I will post three articles this week instead of two (which I'm planning to do in the future on a regular basis)

This first article isn't very spectacular really, but I liked to show it to you. I found some discount codes on the internet for H&M so I took a look on the website and ordered two things.

First of all this sweater. I really like it because even though it's made of a sort of lacy fabric, it still holds quite some warmth. And it looks super cute! I don't have a lot of sweaters and I found this one in the sale, so I thought it was almost necessary to pick it up.

Next these boots. I love them. No seriously, I want to marry them. They're perfect. They are simple and black, so they go with anything. The heel isn't too high and very supporting, so I can wear it everyday without hurting my feet. They're really just perfect! I like everything that makes me look taller, haha.

Have you orderer anything online lately?

Love, Apollonia


5 opmerkingen:

  1. Super leuke aankoopjes! Dat truitje is zo vet!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke aankoopjes , die laarsjes wauw ! Ik ga je volgen !
    Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik heb echt 100 paar van zulke zwarte simpele laarsjes, ze zijn zo geweldig! Deze zijn ook supermooi :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...