19-01-14

Welcome!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hello and welcome to my blog! This very first post is just to introduce myself.



I am Apollonia, 18 years old and student at AKV St. Joost where I study audiovisual design. If you want to know more about that, you can click here to go to my portfolio APart. But I'll warn you... school makes us upload everything we did in the last simester, and not all of that looks good, haha. When I finish school, I hope to become a (famous) director in LA, making super cool movies... but that's just a dream.
One of my (secret) hobbies is fashion. Or I'll prefer calling it style, as I don't always follow fashion. What is my style, exactly? Think of: vintage, cute, dresses, velvet, lace, but also a little edgy and daring. I hope to express this with this blog, and maybe, just maybe, I can be an inspiration to others!

Why: the Velvet Goddess? Well, it's simple. I'm half Dutch... but also half Greek. And my name Apollonia is derived from the Greek god Apollo. So yes, I think I can legitimately say I'm a goddess :) And I love velvet, so that comes hand in hand.

This isn't the first blog I had. I was the previous owner of Jus de Pomme (which is now closed). Why I stopped? I didn't have time for it anymore. And to be honest, I still don't... But I love it too much, so that is why I gave it a second shot. I might not be very active, but we'll see how it works out.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you're going to enjoy my blog!

13 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuk dat je een blog begint ! IK VOLG JE ! yeah, je eerste volger ben ik ! Volg je terug ? (goldandurban.blogspot.com )

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey Vanessa!
      Bedankt :D En ik volg je niet terug... ik volg je namelijk al haha!
      Liefs

      Verwijderen
  2. Zier er al super leuk uit :) Ik ben heel erg benieuwd naar je outfits, ze zagen er in het topic echt heel leuk uit :D

    liefs,
    Femke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. oh en ik ga je nu volgen haha :)

      liefs!

      Verwijderen
    2. haha dankje! ik zal zo snel mogelijk proberen met echte artikelen te komen ^^ (en dan vooral outfit posts speciaal voor jou ;) )

      Verwijderen
  3. Leuke blog , veel succes ermee ! Ik volg je ...
    Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Je blog ziet er echt super mooi uit! Ik volg! (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Leuk dat je terug een blog hebt (:
    De look-a-like moleskines hebben lijntjes! (:

    Liefs, Liese

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Ben benieuwd naaaar alle posts die nog gaan komen (: Ik volg je, liefs x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Je blog ziet er erg mooi uit! Heel veel succes met bloggen, ik volg je! x

    merdjelinn.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Leuk! Je layout ziet er erg goed uit!
    Ik ben heel benieuwd, naar je outfits vooral :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wat leuk dat je toch weer opnieuw gaat bloggen! :) Ben benieuwd naar je komende blogposts! :) Veel plezier met bloggen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...