05-02-14

Look | The most perfect almighty storm








It was very cold when we shot this look so we decided to stay inside. Fortunately, my school is a very old building with lots of interesting spaces! This is an old staircase we found, and we thought my look would match with the atmosphere there. Don't you think it looks a bit romantic? :)






sweater - C&A / lace shorts - H&M / necklace - gift / boots - Joel Madden

The photos were a bit too light, but I hope it doesn't bug you. This sweater is new, I will tell you more about it in the February haul at the beginning of March :) It's not too warm, so I'm wearing a long sleeved shirt underneath it. Pfff... winter is really coming nearer and nearer, and I hate it!
The leggings are also new, and at first I wasn't sure if I liked them. Mainly because I'm not used to wearing coloured leggings. But I think I pulled them off in this look :)

How do you style coloured leggings?

Love, Apollonia

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous look! I love the sweater! Can't believe it's from the C&A. I need to go there haha! I'm follwoing you now

    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooie dromerige foto's! Past idd mooi bij je outfit (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Prachtige foto - wat is je ketting trouwens mooi - !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hele mooie combinatie die trui met de shorts! Mooie foto's ook!

    XX Sonja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Heel leuke combi ^^
    Denk er nu aan dat ik exact dezelfde ketting liggen heb en nog nooit gedragen heb ;)
    Snel maar even uithalen want hij is echt mooi ^^

    Liefs, Liese

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...