12-03-14

Tag | Liebster award


When I started this blog I secretly wished I'd be nominated for the Liebster award some time... But I didn't actually expect to be! My expectations were proven wrong... I actually got nominated twice. Wow, thanks so much! It feels great to get some sort of recognition for all the work you put into a
blog. Thanks Raya and Rosanne!



What is the Liebster award? It's a tag for blogs with less than 200 followers. You get 11 questions which you answer, you make up 11 questions and you tag another 11 blogs with less than 200 followers. I think it's a great way for the smaller blogs to make some name in this business :)

Obviously, I'm not answering 22 questions. Fortunately, Raya and Rosanne had one question which was very alike and I chose 5 other questions from each blog. 11 in total!

1. What’s the best film or tv series you’ve seen in 2014 so far?
Pfff, this is difficult. I study audiovisual design so I watch a lot of great films in class. But last Saturday I went to 300: Rise of an Empire (in IMAX 3D) and I was literally flabbergasted of the cinematography. It's really just a piece of art in my opinion! I'd reccommend you go watch it too!

2. What makes you cry (most)?
I'm a real cry baby. Seriously, when watching a children's show and something bad happens, my eyes fill with tears. I'm just a sucker for watching other people cry, that's it. I'm very sympathetic... Also, in fights I cry very fast because I don't like people being upset because of me.

3. When is your birthday & will you be celebrating it?
This Saturday, the 15th! I'm throwing a huge party, I look really forward to it. I'll probably upload what I'm wearing to that party :)

4. Do you ever go into a thrift store and buy something? If not, why not?
Sometimes I do, yes. They are usually the place for be for furniture and decorations! I also like to buy clothes, but when I lived in a small town our local store usually didn't have a lot of nice clothes. I didn't go to the thrift store in the city yet, so maybe I'll be more lucky here!

5. What would you like to achieve with your blog?
Mostly, just sharing my thoughts and writing about what I like. But if I can be an inspiration to others, that'd be awesome! That'd actually mean my style means more than just what I like.


6. What would you like to be doing in 5/10 years from now? 
I hope to be graduated, living in Los Angeles, New York or London. For people who don't understand, one of the cities with the biggest film industry. I hope to work for a popular and good film company, and be successful but most of all happy doing what I do. I don't need a big appartment or house, but it'd be cool if I have a place for my own by then. Maybe I'll be married in 10 years, but this is also optional.

7. What is your dream job?
Being a director! I'm not sure yet if I want to make fiction or documentaries, but I have another four years to find out :)

8. What are your three favourite webshops?
The first one is easy, I love Asos.com. I only but things there in the sale haha, but I have one dress that's just my favourite and it fits perfectly and I love it. And obviously it's from Asos. Even though I'm broke all the time, they always have that one thing I'm looking for.
The second one is Ebay. Let's say I'm a tiny bit addicted to buying dresses, useless gadgets and books on ebay. But... it's just so cheap!
The last one's probably chicwish.com. I have never bought anything there but I probably will sometime. I can just look at those dresses for hours!

9. What is your favourite blog?
I don't really have one... But if I had to choose I'd go for Zoella.co.uk! I just love her personality and every blogpost is enjoyable :) Unfortunately there are not many lately...

10. When and why did you start your blog?
I think it's about two months ago now... I have had many blogs before (before it was cool, I'm so hipster) but I lack some discipline so they weren't all successes.... But obviously writing is fun and I wanted to try it again haha.

11. What do you blog about the most?
Obviously it's fashion, as my blog is a fashion blog. I love choosing an outfit to wear and making photos of them. And of course I love sharing them :)


Now my nominees are:
1. Sarah from Classy and Sassy
2. Emily from Simply Emily
3. Frouke from Rosy Blue
4. Quirine from A Nerd With Style
5. Steffie from Perfect Hippie
6. Natasja from DIY Journal
7. Daphne from Cinefille
8. Liza from If Things Were Perfect
9. Sanne from The Nine Lives of Art
10. Ellen from Eleventh
11. Lieke from Perplexing

I didn't look at if they were already nominated! Finding 11 blogs with less than 200 followers was hard enough...

Now the 11 questions:
1. In what circumstances do you like blogging most? / In welke omstandigheden vind je bloggen het leukst?
2. What do you want to achieve with your blog? / Wat wil je bereiken met je blog?
3. If you could only wear one pair of shoes for the rest of your life, what kind of shoes would they be? / Als je nog maar een paar schoenen kon dragen voor de rest van je leven, wat voor soort schoenen zouden het zijn?
4. What kind of music do you listen to the most? / Wat voor muziek luister je het meest naar?
5. Do you prefer a romcom or a deep and complex film? / Kijk je liever een romcom of een diepe en complexe film?
6. Tell something about school or college / Vertel eens wat over school of studie
7. What was the first blog you ever read? / Wat was de eerste blog die je ooit las?
8. Do you want children and why (not)? / Wil je kinderen en waarom wel/niet?
9. What is your favourite quote and why? / Wat is je favoriete quote en waarom?
10. Do you play an instrument? / Bespeel je een instrument?
11. What is your favourite film? / Wat is je favoriete film?

Thanks for reading, and nominees: have fun!

Love, Apollonia

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Je hebt leuke vragen bedacht! En leuke antwoorden gegeven op je eigen vragen :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dankje! Ik wou jou ook nomineren maar je had iets te veel volgers :') Haha

      Verwijderen
  2. Ik vind jouw hoofd zo schattig. <3 Tof om te lezen dit.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ahw, superlief je nominatie! Ondanks dat ik de vragen misschien niet overneem, waardeer ik het echt heel erg hoor! Vind het echt superleuk! :) Schande trouwens dat ik je nog niet volgde! Meteen gedaan ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Wat een lief berichtje! Je moet natuurlijk helemaal niks, het gaat inderdaad ook gewoon om het feit dat ik aan je denk ;P

      Verwijderen
  4. Ik zo over 10 jaar ook wel in new york willen wonen! Haha leuk om te lezen dit!:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Superleuke tag!
    Die rok is by the way een vijf euro rokje van de h&m (je kent ze wel, die standaard rokjes), maar die hebben ze nu ook met kant!

    Liefs, Liese

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Bedankt voor het nomineren! Ik reageer een beetje laat haha, sorry. Ik heb even een tijdelijke blog-stop omdat het echt niet meer ging met m'n examens en alles, maar ik zal hem binnenkort invullen! (staat er ook weer eens iets op m'n blog, haha)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Had nog niet gezien dat je mijn award ook al ingevuld had ;)
    Leuke antwoorden! Ik hoop dat je blog nu wel een succes gaat worden, ik volg je alvast ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...